Saturday 14 November 2009

INTRODUCING GILBERT..

.. Gilbert the Ghost! My first digistamp. He is a very friendly ghost, and there is a companion text stamp to go with him... "Christmas Spirit", in my own writing.

I don't know if there are any 'special' or 'official' ways of making a digistamp.. I just drew him, scanned him and cleaned him up a bit in Photoshop. Same with the text stamp. They are meant to be a bit 'sketchy' in appearance. That's the nature of the beast. I hope you like them.

Once your payment has been received, and you have sent me your email address, I will email your stamps to you as jpegs (with the copyright watermark removed).

I am currently running a draw on Craftling's Cosy Corner, HERE, which will be drawn on Friday 20th November. There are also some card ideas on there for how handsome he can look with a bit of colour, but if you can't wait to see if you've won the draw, you can purchase Gilbert and the text stamp here.

Price: £1.00 each, or £1.50 for combined purchase
P&P: FREE

Please see sidebar for how to make your payment.

Thank you.